If you’re a retailer you might be interested in a new interactive tablet display that can be used to engage customers in all sorts of ways. Called the i View Android, it can be used to promote products, display specials, let customers play games, register for loyalty programs, give feedback, scan QR codes, print coupons or access Web sites. This video even shows restaurant patrons using it to order from a menu.
Here are the specs:
- Digital touch screen including a resistive touch panel and a 1024×600 high resolution screen
- Android 2.3 OS
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Internal browser
- Web based remote content management system powered by SCALA
- AC or battery operated including a long lasting rechargeable battery and docking station providing up to 10 hours of activation
- Rotating screen providing both landscape and portrait views
- i View Dispenser integrates with the i View Android to provide restaurants and bars a complete service and entertainment option
- Auto copy of content
- Auto play functionality
Read more at SFGate.