- Inc. Technology - http://technology.inc.com -
13 Tips for Facebook Marketing
Posted By Matt DeLuca On August 10, 2011 @ 5:22 pm In Blogging and Social Media | 1 Comment
Social Media Examiner gathered 13 tips on how to make the best use of Facebook to promote your business. Contributors included Richard Krueger, author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies ; Daniel Sundin, community manager at PETCO; and Andrea Vahl, author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies .
What all the contributors agree on is that Facebook can prove an effective tool for marketing a small business.
1. Give people a reason to become fans.
2. Stay on topic.
3. Ask the right kind of questions.
4. Include pictures in your Facebook updates.
5. Celebrate your milestones
6. Get creative when your Facebook readers are most happy.
7. Activate Facebook fans.
8. Run a Facebook contest.
9. Try out sponsored stories.
10. Measure your Facebook marketing.
11. Find the best tool to measure your Facebook marketing.
12. Learn to make sense of the volumes of data currently available on social media.
13. With Facebook, you now need to consider your brand as a network.
Read more at Social Media Examiner .
Article printed from Inc. Technology: http://technology.inc.com
URL to article: http://technology.inc.com/2011/08/10/13-tips-for-facebook-marketing/
URLs in this post:
 Facebook Marketing for Dummies: http://www.amazon.com/Facebook-Marketing-Dummies-Paul-Dunay/dp/0470923245/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312995183&sr=8-1
 Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies: http://www.amazon.com/Facebook-Marketing-All---One-Dummies/dp/0470942304/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1312995202&sr=8-2
 Social Media Examiner: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/13-hot-facebook-marketing-tips-from-the-top-pros/
Copyright © 2011 Inc Technology. All rights reserved.